About the subscription
With this subscription, you prepay for two (2) boxes up front. Following that, your subscription will renew automatically. Boxes are shipped in January, April, July and October.
What's in the box:
- A book written by an Indigenous author
- A letter from the author or box curator
- One printed culture card teaching you about an Indigenous culture from around the world
- One Indigenous hand-made craft or art piece
- One literature-themed trinket
Click here to view past box contents.
Note: Fall boxes are now sold out, any purchases made after September 15 will receive our Winter box
A word from our readers
Why Raven Reads
Supporting Indigenous creators worldwide
Raven Reads was founded as a way to inspire and educate adults and children about Indigenous culture and history. It has been designed for you to learn while supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs from around the globe.